Wednesday 2 May 2012

Scene Four the Gun


Scene 4 

For scene 4 I went for a camera shot of the machine gun firing, for this scene I slowed down the two siege engines so that rendering would be quicker I did this by extending their time frame in the keys bar.
To create the gun firing I created a line and made it curve like the way a bullet would travelling over  distance,  I then lined up each lien with the barrels of the gun, I wanted the bullets to come out one by one so I created a sphere from the shapes tool and used the path constraint to link them with the line, but again the bullets were going backwards on the time line so I swapped the start and finish point around again I still haven’t figured out by its going backwards yet.
The next thing I did was set the bullets to go off one after the other by using the time line and setting their times to go out just after the other.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment