Wednesday 2 May 2012

Rendering Setup


Rendering setup

When rendering we were told to leave at least a week for final renders as they can take hours to render, before rendering I had to render setup, in the render setup screen I can set it to render the whole active keys, or I can selected a group of key frames that I want it to render only, I used this option as I didn’t need all of the active frames and this would make the render take a long time for rendering that I don’t need.

I then set the output size that I like, I used the HDTV video with 1280*720 for a high quality finish, I knew that this would make the render process longer, but for the quality I can take a little bit more time.
The next part is where the render will save too, it is best to save to the computer itself so that you can go onto another computer with my usb stick and do more work otherwise I will just be sitting there waiting and some of my animations take eighteen hours so waiting that long would take a while.
The final part was to check that the perspective of where it will be rendering was in the correct place if I had a camera I would select camera 1 or if I didn’t want it to move I would just use a perspective.
When the setup is complete I click render and just wait for the render to complete this can take very long my renders ranged from four hours to eighteen hours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment