Wednesday 2 May 2012

Scene Five Slam Down


Scene 5

This scene was the hardest to edit, first I created a simple way of getting the bridge down by using the edit pivot point to a position in the machine where it would be best and look realistic when rotated down, I then used the auto key to rotate the bridge down to the wall, when I did this the action was slow and there was no gravity it’s just went down at the same pace.
To solve this problem, I used the curve editor under the graph editors tab, by using this tool I can edit the motion of the object I have selected and then more accurately control the speed, I made it so that the bridge goes slow at first and then when gravity takes over it slams to the wall.
The camera work for this scene I used a line tool again and also used the target camera, the camera goes around the first siege engine watches it slam down and then you can see the second siege engine in the background slam down.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment