Tuesday 31 January 2012

wine galss tutorial


 This is my template for my wine glass that i created i found this part to be the easiest.i learnt that creating half of the image then importing it into 3d max was easier that n creating it with the line tool in 3d max. i learnt how to use the affect pivot point tool and the lathe tool, along with the weld and turning my object form inside out to normal. i feel confident in using these tools in the future assignment.

I had a problem with a line that was out of place in the image which made the welding not work properly, I had to go back and adjust this error, after correcting the line it worked. i learnt that carefully drawing the line is important as the smallest line can disrupt the whole object.



This image is the final piece I changed the colour to the correct colour for a wine glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment